[NEohioPAL] THE MIRACLES OF ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 13 09:14:34 PDT 2014

THE MIRACLES OF

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

 Starts April 14 2014-June 23 2014

10 week series

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 8:45-10:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$100 pay for the whole series and receive a free Michael book or Michael Cards !

(you choice only one free gift)

Archangel Michael is a handy angel to have around so join me for this amazing yoga series. We will be doing yoga poses to align ourselves with the power and peace of archangel Michael and learn just how many jobs we can invoke his wonderful miracles for!

 Each yoga class will be focused on a specific area of expertise that Michael possesses along with empowering yoga poses. We will wrap up the series with a restorative yoga class that promises to renew, relax and refresh!

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

www.yogabykim.com <http://www.yogabykim.com/>

www.angel-inspirations.com <http://www.angel-inspirations.com/>

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com <http://www.misskimsschoolofdance.com/>