[NEohioPAL] The Complete Works of Shakespeare (Abridged) is wonderful!

Borland, Joy Joy.Borland at tri-c.edu
Mon Apr 14 08:15:50 PDT 2014

“I laughed so hard I cried!”
“The funniest show I’ve seen this year!”
“I’m still laughing…I can’t stop!”
These are some of the comments I overheard this weekend as our audiences came out of the theater.  These guys (Alan Branstein, Stuart Hoffman, and Jeffrey Sneed) are terrific, and they get better every night.  They have absorbed the zany ideas of Brian Zoldessy and are bringing them to life on the stage.
The Complete Works of Shakespeare (Abridged) is being presented in our Studio Theater on the Tri-C Eastern Campus, located at the intersection of Richmond and Harvard Roads.  The Studio Theater is on the lower level of our Performing Arts Building. (Park in the lot labeled B2.)
The last three performances are this weekend…April 18, 19, and 20. Friday and Saturday night performances begin at 7:30; the Easter Sunday Matinee is at 2:00.
For reservations and further information call 216.987.2438.
I’ll see you in the lobby!
Joy