[NEohioPAL] Groups pay $$$$$ to use your theatre, performance center or venue!

Bluestein, Martin Martin.Bluestein at tri-c.edu
Mon Apr 14 10:25:14 PDT 2014

No wonder so many groups want to use our space! I posted a request for information on local venues last week, so that I could refer clients to them. I got four replys. FOUR!
We get hundreds of requests to use our facilities for events (Dance Recitals, Theatrical Performances, Competitions, Graduations, Workshops, Touring Shows, Workshops, Lectures, Meetings, Religious Services, and more)
We are compiling a list so we can refer them to suitable venues. If you have information (or know someone who does) on any venues in the greater Cleveland Area that can accommodate fifty to one thousand people, please reply to this posting. Please include the facility's name, type of facility (theatre, banquet hall, lecture hall, civic center, etc.), location, phone#, maximum seating, and average rental charge for six hours of total usage.
Thank you,
Martin M. Bluestein
Performing Arts Center Technical Director
Cuyahoga Community College-East Campus
[Tri-C logo] "Where Futures Begin!"

"Ya' know, da Greeks ruined it fer guys like me who like to carve giant horses. It's just a horse, don't cha know." Paul Bunyan 1873 AD

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cuyahoga Community College District.