[NEohioPAL] NEW FOX REALITY SHOW!!

Katy Russell katyrussell21 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:12:42 PDT 2014

 A NEW AWESOME TV OPPORTUNITY FOR FOX!!!

REALITY COMPETITION SHOW SHOOTING IN EUROPE!!!

I AM SUBMITTING TO THE CASTING DIRECTOR/PRODUCERS IN LOS ANGELES EVERY DAY!
SEND ME YOUR INFO ASAP!!! AND SHARE THIS- SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Seeking adventurous people 21-35 yrs old to compete in a reality
competition show to be filmed in Europe over 5-7 days!

Looking for interested people who would want to make a group of 5 to
compete together like the AMAZING RACE! (relatives, coworkers, good
friends, teammates etc)

We are looking to talk with that "lead" person and would worry about
creating a team afterwards when we hear what you idea(s) may be!

PLEASE SHARE THIS AND SPREAD THIS AROUND! WE'D LOVE TO TALK TO ANYONE
INTERESTED!!!!

EMAIL ME ASAP at katyrussell0021 at yahoo.com!!
 (please email the yahoo, not this gmail!)

TELL ME:
NAME
AGE
EMAIL
CITY/STATE
PHONE #
PASSPORT?
OCCUPATION
 and send 2 PICTURES!

The best pictures are just clear, quality pics that may show personality...
not overly-fancy headshots! They want REAL, EVERYDAY people!

 I AM SUBMITTING EVERY DAY! SEND ME YOUR INFO ASAP!!!
(If you have submitted to me before for other shows, you can APPLY for this
as well!!)

 ****If they like you, they will call right away!***

THIS IS LEGIT! I just had a friend who was flown to LA to meet with
producers as a finalist for another show!

Thank you!!