[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash - Fri Apr 18 Shakers Show POSTPONED

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Thu Apr 17 13:30:55 PDT 2014

Hey Vanity Crash Fans and Friends,

This is a reminder in the event you didn’t see our posts going around. Our
show this Friday, April 18 at Shakers in Parma has been POSTPONED to Friday,
June 20.

Also, those of you who signed up for our special download at our last Five
O’clock show will receive an email shortly with the link.

Our schedule:
Friday, June 6, 9pm – The Five O’clock
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107 - (216) 521-4906

Friday, June 20, 8pm – Shaker’s Tavern (behind Velerio Gas Station)
2350 Brookpark Rd, Parma 44134 - (216) 351-3102

Thanks for the support!

VC

http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.vanitycrash.com