[NEohioPAL] seeking STAGE MANAGER for CHARLIE BROWN at HBTI

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Sun Apr 20 15:09:40 PDT 2014

*SEEKING a stage manager for *
*You're A Good Man Charlie Brown*

*directed by Michael Dempsey*

*This production goes into rehearsal with a cast of 4th - 8th grade
students on June 15 and plays July 18 - 27.  Rehearsals are weekdays 4-8pm
and some weekend afternoons. *

*Please reply to this inquiry with attached resume.*

 *-----------------------------*

*more info about Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute, and the shows...*

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI)

Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director

Bebe Weinberg Katz, Associate Director

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI) provides top notch training
opportunities in drama, dance and music and the chance to participate in
fully staged productions.

HBTI is committed to helping our students improve their skills in the
performing arts. Students will be immersed in a challenging curriculum of
drama, dance and music with instruction from working professionals.

Along with their growing arts skills and appreciation for the arts in
general, our students will gain confidence that will be of benefit to them
in their eventual field of pursuit in the world at large.

Click here for details about the training sessions, production staffs and
cast, and registration info. <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

HBTI’s summer training and productions are located at Hathaway Brown
School, 19600 North Park Boulevard, Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122.

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>