[NEohioPAL] Talespinner Children's Theatre Summer Puppet and Mask Camp! Sign Up Now!!

Sasha Thackaberry sashatberr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:08:48 PDT 2014

I normally try to refrain from displays of enthusiasm, but for anyone who
has children, please go see Aesop's Pirate Adventures at Talespinner.  It
is so well done.  It is well produced, well acted, well directed and it
does not talk down to children!

So impressed - my daughter loved it.  It has some mini-morality tales in
it, and teaches children how to treat others through story and adventure.

Please note I am not affiliated with Talespinner in any way, so my views do
not represent the views of any other organization - LOL.  But I loved it!
 Intelligent theater for children.  Brilliant.

-Sasha

--
Sasha Thackaberry