[NEohioPAL] SEEKING DIRECTOR/MUSICAL DIRECTOR/CHOREOGRAPHER for Reefer Madness: The Musical

Tessa Gaffney tmg81 at zips.uakron.edu
Mon Apr 21 11:39:10 PDT 2014

EraAir Theatre Company is proud to announce our first summer production!

*REEFER MADNESS: THE MUSICAL* is a satire of the 1936 propaganda film
warning of the "dangers" of marijuana. It is intended to highlight the
absurdity of prohibition and the lies those in power will tell to keep weed
illegal, despite its medicinal and economic benefits. It is a
tongue-in-cheek response to an unsuccessful billion dollar War on Drugs,
unhindered drug cartels, and prisons filled with thousands of nonviolent
drug offenders.

Auditions will be the second week of May with performances in mid-July at
Chestnut Ridge Park off of East Avenue in Kenmore, Ohio. We are currently
looking for a *DIRECTOR*, *MUSICAL DIRECTOR*, and *CHOREOGRAPHER *for this
important show!

Please contact our Director of Theatrical Production at tmg343 at gmail.com if
you are interested.

Tessa Gaffney