[NEohioPAL] BASSES...CALLING FOR BASSES! (Altos too)

Christine Allison cdanotes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:10:27 PDT 2014

A Chorus for a Cause is in need of a couple more basses for our next
concert.  We meet this Sunday at 7:00-9:00 for new music, but then have May
off before we get into it for the summer.  The concerts are Sept. 27 and 28
with orchestra!  For further details email the director, Christine Allison
at acfac1 at gmail.com or call 330-456-3186.
Could use a couple altos, too.

--
*Christine Allison*

Harmony Ringers in concert May 3 at St. Stephen Martyr Lutheran Church,
corner of Fulton and Dressler.  7:30 p.m.  Free will donation at the door.
 Come hear Blues, Pop, Classical, Spiritual, and you can be sure, there
will be humor.

www.achorusforacause.org
www.acfacchildren.org
www.harmonyringersofohio.org