[NEohioPAL] Film Acting Workshop - This Weekend

JW Myers rmkfilms at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:02:21 PDT 2014

Hello All - !

There are still some spots left in this weekend's workshop.  Love to have a
few more join us!  If you haven't ever joined us before, please come and
play.  I promise you a good time, and I guarantee you'll learn a few things
too.  See what everyone is talking about!

All the best to you in your creative endeavors!  Hope to see you this
weekend - RSVP NOW!!

*Route 40 Films & JW Myers *

*Director/Producer of “A Christmas Tree Miracle,” “The Pledge” & “Even
Keel”*

Present:

*Double-Whammy WORKSHOP!!*

*Saturday Night & Sunday - “*Film Acting That* WORKS”*

Learn about FILM ACTING in two FUN and ACTIVE Workshops with
Director/Producer JW Myers. We’ll do los of improv, unique exercises, and
prepared scenes from the day (which will be filmed, and available online).
Every workshop is unique and different! Two FUN & FANTASTIC Events that you
don’t want to miss!

*Doubletree Independence*

6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH

*Saturday, April 26th*

 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. (all ages)

* Sunday, April 27th*

10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

*Kids* /*Tweens/Teens:* 10 am – 3 pm / *Adults:* Noon - 5 pm

$85 One Workshop ($10 Discount to Write Your Own Scene*)

*$150 Both Workshops - Best Value!*

*SIGN UP HERE* - *route40events at gmail.com* <route40events at gmail.com>

*RESERVE NOW** - 20 students max. per class *

*“Like” us on FaceBook at Route 40 Acting Classes for more info.*

JW Myers is a *working* Director/Producer, with decades of
teaching/coaching/directing experience.

“*The Pledge*” available NOW on DVD at

Amazon.com and at www.thepledgethemovie.com

“*A Christmas Tree Miracle*” is now available to stream at iTunes and over
160 other VOD sites. DVD available at Amazon.com or
www.achristmastreemiracle.com