[NEohioPAL] Festival in the Forest (August 22nd-24th)

Dan Mazur danmazur at socialinteractions.org
Wed Apr 23 09:37:29 PDT 2014

Social Interactions Ince (www.socialinteractions.org) is hosting a Festival in the Forest event, scheduled for August 22nd-24th in the Hinckley Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks.  This event will highlight programs that Social Interactions coordinates which includes games, writing, and outdoor activities.  We are looking for a variety of people to help with the event, particularly in the following areas:
Acting activities for children and/or adults (mini-classes, monologues, etc).Musicians of all typesWriting workshopsStorytellersAnything else that would be family fun!
The website for the event is:  www.FestivalintheForest.org

As this is a fund-raising event for our nonprofit organization, limited stipends for your involvement will be available.  If interested, please contact:

Dan Mazur
Executive Director
Social Interactions, Inc.
DanMazur at SocialInteractions.org