[NEohioPAL] Molière's "The School for Wives" at Coach House Theatre

Nancy Cates nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com
Tue Apr 29 06:20:43 PDT 2014

COACH HOUSE THEATRE

732 West Exchange Street

Akron, OH 44302

330-434-7741 box office

 <http://www.ohioshakespeare.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com

Get ready to laugh as Coach House Theatre

takes you to school!

The School for Wives

Classic farce by Molière, translated by Richard Wilbur

Showing May 8 to June 1,

Thursday-Friday-Saturday night, Sunday afternoon

Coach House Theatre will present the Molière's riotous comedy The School For
Wives May 8 to June 1, 2014.

The ultimate classic farce, The School For Wives tells the story of an older
man who shelters his beautiful young ward in (the unsuccessful) hope of
training her to become the perfect, faithful wife.

The School For Wives will be presented May 8 to June 1. Curtain times are
Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. with Sunday matinees at 2:30 p.m.

The production is directed by Coach House Artistic Director TERRY BURGLER.

The cast features Terry Burgler as Arnolphe, Ryan Christopher Zarecki as
Chrysalde, Benjamin  Fortin as Alain, Kathryn Zarecki as Georgette, Tess
Burgler as Agnes, Joe Pine as Horace, Mark Stoffer as the Notary, Timothy
Champion as Oronte, and Alfred Anderson as Enrique.

Dinner or brunch is available to all theatre patrons prior to every
performance, at the Akron Woman's City Club next door.

There will be a special $12 preview performance Thursday, May 8 (only), at 8
p.m. The official opening night is Friday, May 9.

Coach House's tradition of closing its season with a laugh-out-loud farcical
comedy always leads to a sell-out of our 93-seat theater, so reserve your
seats now!

SHOW TIMES: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 8 p.m.; Sundays at 2:30 p.m.

TICKETS: Thursdays, $15, other performances, $20. Students $12 all shows.
Preview Performance, Thursday, May 8 ONLY, $12 all seats.

FOR RESERVATIONS: Contact our box office at 330-434-7741, or visit
<http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com.

Coach House Theatre is located at 732 West Exchange Street in Akron, next to
the Akron Woman's City Club, and at the corner of West Exchange and North
Portage Path.

Visit us at  <http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com
to find out more about this show, and our theater!

-- End --