[NEohioPAL] CMSD Rock Your World with STEAM Festival in Need of Volunteers for May 17th!

Alyssa Porter alyssaporter31 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:46:53 PDT 2014

The CMSD Rock Your World with STEAM Family Festival is an annual event that
celebrates excellence in Arts and STEM Education.

We are looking for volunteers to help on the day of the event with
everything from registering performers to managing performance tents and
assisting with our STEAM exhibitions!

*The Festival is Saturday May 17th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM*

Application to volunteer is easy, follow the link below and choose *new
registration:*

 http://www.shiftboard.com/rywws/index.html

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Alyssa Porter
Recreation Consultant
alyssaporter31 at gmail.com