[NEohioPAL] CPT General Auditions for 14/15 Season

Beth Wood BWood at cptonline.org
Tue Apr 29 15:30:28 PDT 2014

Cleveland Public Theatre announces
General Auditions for CPT's 14/15 Season

Cleveland Public Theatre is holding general auditions for our 14/15 season. (CPT's season announcement is coming very, very soon!) All Northeast Ohio actors interested in working with CPT are encouraged to audition. CPT has a history of multicultural casting and is committed to representing our community on stage.

While a specific show/character breakdown will be provided next week (following our season announcement), we are interested in seeing actors of all types and ethnicities, especially actors of color.

When: Saturday, May 17th 2p - 7p & Sunday, May 18th 12p - 6p

Where: Cleveland Public Theatre (6415 Detroit Ave)

Auditions are by appointment only and will be scheduled in five minute increments. Actors should prepare no more than two minutes of material which can include 1-2 brief monologues and/or a short a cappella song. (Please note: auditions will be stopped at 2 minutes.)

AEA contracts will be considered throughout the season.

Interested actors should schedule an appointment by emailing CPT Artistic Intern Anne Bakan (abakan at cptonline.org<mailto:abakan at cptonline.org>).When scheduling your audition, please provide your preferred date, time and phone number. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Beth Wood
Associate Artistic Director
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.