[NEohioPAL] looking for attractive hispanic actress to play costumed villain

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Thu May 1 03:12:23 PDT 2014

I am looking for an attractive Hispanic actress, 18-25, to play a costumed villain in the next (5th)  episode of my Christian super hero web series CARDINAL ADVENTURES.
Must be comfortable wearing dance type leotard costume. Will be needed for approximately 2 shoots @ 1-2 hours each. We will be shooting this sometime in June or July.  Anyone interested please send a recent headshot  and acting credits to newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>.
This is a not for profit project, so compensation will be IMdB credit and dvd copy. All inquiries will be answered.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp