[NEohioPAL] 110 Filmz is seeking extras for the production of April Fooled

Anthony Dowd t1dowd at gmail.com
Sun May 4 16:01:48 PDT 2014

**Attention** We will be filming a club scene for the film April Fooled on
May 18, 2014 at 3400 St.Clair ave Cleveland, Ohio. We will begin filming
with extras at 2pm sharp. We invite all who are interested in being extras
to join us. We have been working hard to finish this film and are hoping to
have a nice turn out to celebrate this film. This event will be catered and
the bar will be open for business. If you are interested in being an extra
or if you have any questions please email Anthony at t1dowd at gmail.com.
Again we are hoping to have a large turn out so if you have friends that
are interested in being in a film production feel free to bring them.
 A little bit about the film. April Fooled is a romantic comedy about love,
life and laughter. It is a tale about a prank artist who finds love and and
his struggle to keep it. Hope to see you all there.