[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse - Still time to enter your 10 minute play AND Casting Call!

Eileen emoushey at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 09:21:03 PDT 2014

WEATHERVANE PLAYHOUSE
Third Annual 8 X 10  TheatreFest
Enter Your 10 Minute Play.   Also Casting Call!

You still have until 5pm FRIDAY, MAY 16, 2014 to send us your 10 minute play.    After that, we'll choose the EIGHT finalist plays which will be given three performances over TheatreFest weekend - JULY 11-13, 2014.    After each performance, audiences will vote for the top three.  Following Sunday's matinee performance, winners will be announced and cash prizes awarded!    For rules, guidelines, and PRIZE info, please visit Weathervane’s website: www.weathervaneplayhouse.com. (Click on Shows & Events, then 8x10 TheatreFest, then Info For Playwrights.)   Questions?   Contact Eileen Moushey  (10minuteplay at weathervaneplayhouse.com)

CALL FOR ACTORS!
We also need you!    If you are interested in participating in TheatreFest, also contact Eileen Moushey (10minuteplay at weathervaneplayhouse.com).   It's a lot of fun and a minimal time commitment.

Eight plays.   Ten Minutes Each.
Weathervane  TheatreFest