[NEohioPAL] Web release: HEARTBREAK HOUSE by George Bernard Shaw

Bernadette Clemens clemens.bernadette at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:55:35 PDT 2014

Web information is now released at:

www.heartbreakhouse.org                   Tel: 216.382.5146 for:

Heartbreak House

By George Bernard Shaw

Directed by Bernadette Clemens*

Scenic & Lighting Design by Jason Coale

Costume Design by Inda Blatch-Geib

Sound Design by Cyrus O. Taylor

June 12-29, 2014

Thursdays-Saturdays @7:30pm, Sundays @2:30pm

A favorite 20th-C. masterpiece, this eclectic drama features an ensemble of
unexpected visitors to an unusual family home. Shaw pays tribute to
pre-World War I innocence with charming exposure of its ignorance as well.
This script for virtuoso artists plays like a haunting symphony that
champions human wonder in the face of fear and change.

WITH:

Terence Cranendonk      Paula Duesing*
Mitchell Fields*              Thomas Q. Fulton, Jr.*
Anjanette Hall*              Dana Hart*
John Hedges*                  Laura Perrotta*

Juliette Regnier*            George Roth*

*Area professionals presenting under the auspices of

the Actors' Equity Association Members' Project Code

“The opportunity to gather some of the finest actors together and work with
them on one of the world's finest plays is an opportunity that comes only a
few times in a lifetime. I feel extraordinarily lucky to be a part of such
an inspiring group effort.”    -- Tom Fulton

"The opportunity to work on such a mysterious and multi-dimensional play
with a group of exceptional theatre professionals whom I respect so much is
a gift that doesn't come along every day. For an actor, it just doesn't get
any better."    -- John Hedges

“A lovely play and a lovely cast... to quote Nick Gilbert, ‘What's not to
like?’ Grab your bow tie and come!”    -- Paula Duesing

* * *