[NEohioPAL] REMINDER: LCCC Costume Shop Summer 2014 Hours

Diane Papp dpapp at lorainccc.edu
Mon May 5 12:51:13 PDT 2014

Aloha!

Just a reminder that the LCCC Costume Shop will be closed from June 1 -
August 1, 2014.

During that time, please refer all requests through the Arts &
Humanities Office at  Ext. 4013 or 440-366-4013

Please "LIKE" LCCC Costume Shop on Facebook to learn more about our LCCC
Costume Shop, costumes and fashion!

Stop by and see our display window and Costume Shop Resource Center
board located in the new Stocker Center extension (next to Culinary
Arts) SC 187

Thank you for all of your support this year. It's been a great year for
our A&H Theatre!

Mahalo!

Di

Diane Papp

Costume Shop Supervisor/ Designer

Lorain County Community College

1005 N.Abbe Rd.

SC 237

Elyria, OH  44035

440-366-7140

FAX 440-366-4663

"Costumers make clothes for imaginary people." - Celestine Ranney