[NEohioPAL] $30 Headshots With Love Always Photography

Love always Photography lovealwaysphoto at ymail.com
Tue May 6 17:02:52 PDT 2014

$30 Headshots With Love Always Photography through June 6, 2014.  You will get 30 minutes, at least five poses, no opportunity for outfit change.  Photos will be taken at one outdoor location.

$50 Will get you one hour, one outfit change and as many poses that we can fit within one hour.  Photos will be taken at one outdoor location.

$80 Will give you 1.5 hours, multiple outfit changes, as many poses that we can fit in, and two outdoor locations.

All packages include complimentary editing and retouching (you may opt out of retouching if you prefer). We are willing to travel all over Northeast Ohio.  Please call or email for details.

info at lovealwayspics.com
1-888-264-3003