[NEohioPAL] LandOfCleve.net Review: Theatre Ninjas' 'Code:Preludes' is an Impressive, Immersive, Intense Experience

Cleve Land inthelandofcleve at gmail.com
Wed May 7 06:50:04 PDT 2014

LandOfCleve.net Review

Theatre Ninjas' 'Code:Preludes' is an Impressive, Immersive, Intense Experience

The Theater Ninjas' production of 'Code:Preludes' is now playing at
the 78th Street Studios through May 18th. This show is more than a
play, it's more than a performance art piece. It is something I
personally have never experienced before, and I'm not sure how to even
describe it. I can, however, wholeheartedly recommend that everyone go
experience this "experience."

The conceptual show focuses on a brilliant, driven computer engineer
named Jac (Valerie C. Kilmer). Jac is obsessively working on
developing algorisms, or code, to allow computers to think and make
decisions for themselves -- without human input. But this production
goes so far beyond just telling a singular story of technological
trials and errors.

Read more at:

http://inthelandofcleve.blogspot.com/2014/05/cleve-review-deciphering-theatre-ninjas.html