[NEohioPAL] UPDATE on FREE (and a few for sale) ITEMS! (hutch, crib, dresser, baby gate, original muny stadium seats, Kelty backpacks)

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:58:14 PDT 2014

Hi Everybody,

The kitchen table and chairs, and the stone/glass coffee table and end
table have been claimed.

A few items have been added to the list of what is still left...

FREE
desk hutch

baby crib

chest of drawers (new / added)

baby safety gate (new / added)

FOR SALE
2 Kelty Santa Fe backpacks that were *never used* that were purchased for
$120 each.  I will take the best offer.

Original Cleveland Municipal Stadium seats that were purchased for $200. I
will take the best offer.

Reply if you are intested and I will "share" the pictures to you privately
on Facebook, OR I can email the picture(s) of what you are interested in...

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com