[NEohioPAL] Want to learn the vocal skills to nail that audition?

carie volkar via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 8 12:05:15 PDT 2014

Hello!

Now filling spots for summer voice lesson availability! I am a vocal and breath technician in Parma, Ohio. Presently I have been on the voice faculty at Cuyahoga Community College for the past 8 years. I just had a student accepted to Cleveland Institute of Music and CalArts. Last year I had 4 of my vocal students from Tri-C accepted to transfer fall 2013 to Berklee College of Music in Boston, two of which received hefty scholarships;  2 other students have been accepted to Howard University in DC into the Vocal Jazz Program; and another accepted at Kent State University for Musical Theatre, also on scholarship. I have left my post at Aurora School of Music, in which I worked for 4 years, to work on building a home vocal studio. I teach all ages though prefer 10 yo and up (will take a little younger as long as they are mature and can remain focused for at least a half hour long lesson). Studio time is tailored to the stylistic interests of each student. I am doing current research and study in working with students with voice disorders and general vocal health practices.  If you would like to find out more about me please visit my website http://carie-volkar-soprano.webs.com or contact me at cvolkar at hotmail.com or cvolkar at gmail.com. Thank you very much!

All my best,
Carie Volkar
Voice Faculty, Cuyahoga Community College- Metropolitan campusM.M. Voice Performance, M.M. Music History and Literature, B.M. Voice Performance
cvolkar at hotmail.com
cvolkar at gmail.com