[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Auditions/Callbacks For "Company"

Workshop Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 8 17:28:19 PDT 2014

Auditions for COMPANY by George Furth, are going well, and we are impressed
with the talent on display.  But we are on the lookout for a few more
talented people!

We still NEED 3-4 young women for the cast, (Roles: Marta, April, Kathy,
and possibly Amy) and would also be interested in hearing young men for the
roles of Robert and Paul.

 If you're interested, come to callbacks, May 16th, at 7 pm, at Workshop
Players Theater in Amherst. Directions to the theatre can be found at this
link: http://workshopplayers.com/directions/
 If that time doesn't work, please email the director, Jen Bertoni, at
jennifer.bertoni at gmail.com
to schedule an individual audition.

Performances begin September 4th through September 21st.  Rehearsals will
begin in mid-July.  A description of the show and the roles can be found on
Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_(musical) Audition requirements:
please bring a Sondheim or Sondheim-esque song to sing, but NOT a song from
“Company” itself.  An accompanist will be provided. You will read from the
script and do a short (hopefully non-threatening) dance sequence, so come
dressed to move.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"