[NEohioPAL] Terry Behnke-DIrector -Audition coach

terry behnke via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 9 07:20:04 PDT 2014

My name is Terry Behnke  i`ve  directed thirty  plays   have  acted all
across town written children`s theatre  and have adapted Shakespeare
taught  theatre classes from kindergarten -to adult   have worked with
actors on their auditions  for college  and cattle call auditions for
agents   for those who want to apply to theatre programs you will have to
audition   to get in  which calls for two contrasting monologues  comedic
and dramatic  from  a classical play and a contemporary one.  One should
have one of each securely under their belt as well as a back up one. I live
in Cleveland Heights  but will come to you within a twenty mile radius
please   send your name   phone number  email   availability  the audition
your preparing for  and we will take it from there thank you Terry