[NEohioPAL] Eve 'n' Stephen at The barking Spider TONIGHT at 8 pm

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 9 13:53:46 PDT 2014

Eve 'n' Stephen welcome Spring tonight from 8 - 9:30 pm at The Barking Spider, Come down early and hear George Foley!
We will be singing songs from our upcoming CD and our gig at The Hessler Street Fair next weekend, Saturday May 17th.
Hessler means we survived another Cleveland winter!!!!
We will remember May 4th with Holly Near's " It Could Have Been Me"  and we will sing John Bassette's " Hessler Street."
We will also sing  " Ramblin' Boy" for Reuben Silver. And of course, we will follow in the footsteps of our mentor and inspiration, Pete Seeger and invite you to sing with us. So bring your requests ( if we can play 'em, we will,) shakers and your voices and come on down to The Spider tonight and let's prime the pump for HESSLER :):)