[NEohioPAL] Please help complete this VERY SHORT CLEVELAND THEATER SURVEY!!

Joseph Warner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun May 11 21:24:35 PDT 2014

Hello Cleveland theater lovers!

If you can spare 1 minute of your time, I would LOVE your assistance!
Please follow the link below (you will probably need to cut an paste) to
complete a VERY SHORT 8-question survey about your thoughts on Cleveland's
theater scene. This is designed to help me gather data for a final paper
I'm writing for my arts management class. The more data I can collect, the
more accurately I can represent the thoughts of you, the Cleveland arts
community.

HERE'S THE LINK:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3X7J7ZC

Thanks SO much for taking 1 minute of your time to help!!