[NEohioPAL] Route 40 Films - Film Acting Workshop Saturday/Sunday

JW Myers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 12 06:44:58 PDT 2014

There are still a few spots remaining for our workshop this weekend.  Last
chance to join us before we slow down a bit for the summer months - if
you've never had an opportunity to attend a FILM acting workshop with JW
Myers, or if you need a little refresher course, this is the one!  Do the
work and get the results.  Here's the info - have a GREAT summer everyone!

*Route 40 Films & JW Myers *

*Director/Producer of “A Christmas Tree Miracle,” &“The Pledge”*

Present:

*Saturday Night* *-* *“The Casting Game” **Sunday -* *“*Film Acting That*
WORKS”*

Learn about FILM ACTING in two FUN and ACTIVE Workshops with
Director/Producer JW Myers. Saturday night’s workshop is “The Casting
Game,” a simulated casting session, where students get a glimpse of what
it’s like on the other side of the table.  At Sunday’s workshop, we will
roll up our sleeves and get to work. We’ll do lots of improv, unique
exercises, and prepared scenes from the day (which will be filmed, and
available online). Two FUN & FANTASTIC Events that you don’t want to miss!

*Doubletree Independence*

6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH

*Saturday, May 17th*

 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. (all ages)

* Sunday, May 18th*

10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

*Kids:* 10 am – 1 pm *Teen/Tweens:* Noon – 5 p.m. *Adults:* 1 - 6 pm

$85 One Workshop ($10 Discount to Write Your Own Scene*)

*$150 Both Workshops - Best Value!*

*SIGN UP HERE* - *route40events at gmail.com* <route40events at gmail.com>

*RESERVE NOW** - 20 students max. per class *

*“Like” us on FaceBook at Route 40 Acting Classes for more info.*

JW Myers is a *working* Director/Producer, with decades of
teaching/coaching/directing experience.

“*The Pledge*” available NOW on DVD at

Amazon.com and at www.thepledgethemovie.com

“*A Christmas Tree Miracle*” is now available to stream at iTunes and over
160 other VOD sites. DVD available at Amazon.com or
www.achristmastreemiracle.com