[NEohioPAL] New Long-form Improv Groups Seeks Rehearsal Space

Dean Coutris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 13 18:59:44 PDT 2014

Just Go With It Improv, a newly formed, Akron-based improv company is in
 need of a location in which to rehearse. As a company of 9 individuals,
 the space does not have to be large, just big enough for us to move
around a bit. Preferred times are Saturdays before noon and Monday
evenings, but we are willing to work with your availability. Rehearsals
are scheduled to last between 2 and 2 1/2 hours. We are willing to
compensate the owners/tenants for our use of the space, but, as a
start-up, our capital is somewhat limited for the near future.  We are
very open to the idea of creating a creative reciprocal relationship,
such as classes, performances, workshops and other community outreach,
for the generous use of a space in which to rehearse.

If you have a space, or know of someone who may be interested, please contact us at: justgowithitimprov at gmail.com

For more information on our project, mission, and creative team, please visit www.justgowithitimprov.com"