[NEohioPAL] Hairspray Auditions at the MAD* Factory

Linda via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 14 11:07:03 PDT 2014

MAD* Factory Hairspray Auditions

HAIRSPRAY The Broadway Musical
Book by Mark O'Donnell and Thomas Meehan, Music by Marc Shaiman, Lyrics
by Scott Wittman and
Marc Shaiman Based on the New Line Cinema film written and directed by
John Waters Hairspray
Is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre
International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also
supplied by MTI. 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-541-4684 <tel:212-541-4684>Fax: 212-397-4684
<tel:212-397-4684>www.MTIShows.com <http://www.MTIShows.com>
*AUDITIONS*
*Don't miss your chance to take part in our amazing summer musical!!!*
*WHO: *Adults and students 13 and up; we are particularly interested in
seeing African American males come out!
*WHERE:* The MAD* Factory, 39 South Main Street Suite 310, Oberlin, Ohio
44074,
*WHEN:*  Sunday, May 18 from 1-4pm.
*WHAT:* There is no preparation needed. We will teach a short excerpt
from the show and a short dance routine. Please dress comfortably and
bring a sense of humor and all scheduling conflicts.
Rehearsals will be Mondays-Fridays, 6:30pm-9:30pm and Sundays from
2:00pm to 5:00. Performances will be July 25- August 3. Fridays and
Saturdays at 7:00pm, Sundays at 2:00pm. Questions? please call Linda at
440-935-3875

---