[NEohioPAL] The Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is Hiring Resident Teaching Artists!

ArtWorks via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 16 07:09:47 PDT 2014

We are excited to announce that the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning
(formerly Young Audiences) will be hiring five Resident Teaching Artists
and one Resident Teaching Artists Team Leader to start July 1, 2014.

The Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is changing our model by infusing the
organization with creativity, collaboration and innovation. The Center for
Arts-Inspired Learning seeks to hire Resident Teaching Artists with
experience in *Theatre, Dance, Music, Visual and/or Digital Arts*. These
are part-time, salaried positions that include benefits. This is an
excellent opportunity for those who want flexibility from an organization
that values their creativity while investing in their growth as artists and
educators.

*For full job descriptions, visit www.arts-inspiredlearning.org
<http://www.arts-inspiredlearning.org>*

--
*Mike Obertacz*
*Director of Programs*

*Young Audiences of Northeast Ohio is now the Center for Arts-Inspired
Learning*