[NEohioPAL] Salem Youth Chorus performs at St. Francis Cathedral in Nassau!

Jon Simsic via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 17 08:28:57 PDT 2014

Hello
Everyone,
I’m
contacting all musicians and theater folk on NEOPAL in regards to the Salem
Youth Chorus. This summer, the SYC will be in residence at St. Francis
Cathedral in Nassau, Bahamas. We will sing a concert as well as participate in
all their weekend liturgies. While this is an amazing honor and opportunity for
the ensemble, it is an expensive undertaking. We’ve set up an Indiegogo “crowd funding”
account to help fundraise for the tour. The website has all the pertinent
information in order to donate. As this account will obviously help us obtain
revenue, it also provides us with the ability to spread the word as this
technology is far reaching. So, if you know of anyone who loves and supports the
choral arts, please forward the information to them as well other contacts via
Facebook, Twitter, etc. Any amount of donation will be much appreciated! If I
can answer any questions, drop me a message at Jon_simsic at yahoo.com. Likewise,
visit the Salem Youth Chorus on Facebook for information and photos of this
awesome ensemble. Thanks for your consideration and help! Here’s the link:
www.indiegogo.com/projects/support-the-salem-youth-chorus-in-their-annual-summer-tour