[NEohioPAL] Looking for a Shoulder Holster

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 19 12:33:30 PDT 2014

Looking for one (or two if possible) shoulder holsters (that can go under a
jacket) for two prop guns that will be used in a production.  Need as Soon
as Possible.  Any leads on renting one, and or where one might purchase
would be greatly appreciated!

Please contact
Celeste Cosentino (celeste at ensemble-theatre.org)
or Julia Perez (jperez at oberlin.edu).

Thanks for any help you can provide!

--
*2013-2014 SEASON. *
*"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"*

*BEYOND THE HORIZON*
*by Eugene O'Neil*
Directed by Celeste Cosentino
*April 25th through May 18th*
O'Neill's 1st Pulitzer Prize Winner-1920.

*VOODOO MACBETH*
(in collaboration with *Cleveland Shakespeare Festival*)
by William Shakespeare.  Adaptation by Orson Welles.
*May 23rd-June 8th! *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*
*Stay tuned for more information on our 2014-2015 Season!*

*TICKETS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, & **INFORMATION *
*VISIT OUR WEBSITE:*
*www.ensemble-theatre.org <http://www.ensemble-theatre.org>*

*info at ensemble-theatre.org <info at ensemble-theatre.org>*
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*