[NEohioPAL] Baldwin Wallace Failure Festival

Nicholas A Wilders via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 21 20:20:21 PDT 2014

Good evening!

Would love to have the information below in a post up until performance dates.

Thanks!

Nick Wilders

Subject: Baldwin Wallace University FAILURE FESTIVAL

The Baldwin Wallace University

Departments of English, Theatre & Dance

Proudly Present

FAILURE FESTIVAL

An exploration of the mistakes we make and how we grow from them

FAILURE FESTIVAL is derived from the work of 28 Baldwin Wallace University students studying playwriting and choreography. Led by teachers and local artists Adam Heffernan, Les Hunter and Sara Whale?, the students have developed original and evocative plays, monologues and dance pieces that examine failure from every angle, both abstract and literal. In this immersive theatre environment, you'll find middle-aged couples rekindling their flame through 50 Shades of Gray, a woman seeking comfort in the afterlife and some fiery social media romance. All bets are off for this unique theatrical experience that takes place all over the Kleist Center for Art & Drama on May 30 & 31!

TWO PERFORMANCES ONLY

Friday, May 30 - 7:30pm

Saturday, May 31 - 7:30pm

Tickets: FREE