[NEohioPAL] Blackmagic Design Petition...PLEADE HELP!

Ubstar Productions via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 22 16:07:13 PDT 2014

Please sign the petition below. You will be helping thousands of
filmmarkers in their fight to get Blackmagic Design to fix their Fixed
Pattern Noise issue with the Production Camera 4K. They are not
acknowledging this issue and trying to hide it from the public.  We, like
many other filmmakers, want to produce movies, but can't with faulty
equipment that was bought with our hard earned money under false promises.

It is free to sign and only takes a couple seconds.

Please visit the link below even if you do not own the camera and help
independent filmmakers in their fight.

http://www.change.org/petitions/blackmagic-design-we-want-them-to-acknowledge-and-fix-the-fixed-pattern-noise-issue-with-the-blackmagic-production-camera-4k