[NEohioPAL] Help Us Help Troubled Kids Learn Music: BAM Entertainment

Joseph Phillips via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 27 10:15:52 PDT 2014

Dear Friends,

My name is Joseph Phillips CEO of BAM Entertainment & BAM TV. Many of you
know, there are many troubled kids in the Cleveland and surrounding areas.
Many families are affected by divorce, the loss of their job and many
other problems that may affect the family and defiantly the kids.

We have a program in place to re-direct their focus and put it on
something more positive like music. We will be working real hard with our
local community agency to be a light to the troubled kids and teach them
music.

We are asking for your support to make this program a success and to
transform as many troubled kids as possible. Every bit helps.

Help us makes a difference in the lives of the youth.

Click here to support

http://www.gofundme.com/teachthekids

Thanks you

BAM Entertainment