[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Pride Festival 2014 looking to book Theatrical CAST Performance for PRIDE Festival Music Stage

Anthony Silvano Covatta via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 27 11:58:43 PDT 2014

Hello all,

My name is Anthony Covatta, singer songwriter and actor from Cleveland,
Ohio. This year I have accepted the opportunity of stage managing the music
stage for the Cleveland PRIDE Festival 2014 at Voinovich Park on June 28th.
I’m looking to cast a local musical production that would be willing to
perform a couple group numbers to close out the PRIDE festivities at the
end of the night. Last year I was able to share my stage time with my cast
mates of RENT at Aurora Community Theater, it was an awesome experience for
the cast and also helped promote our production tremendously with 9/9 sold
out shows! That experience got us at PRIDE thinking this would be a great
opportunity to provide our Cleveland Theater community again this year to
help promote other exceptional local productions. So if you know of any or
feel that your cast would be a good fit for the Cleveland PRIDE Festival
music stage PLEASE let me know! Time is definitely of the essence here so
ASAP! See below for contact information please use both emails when
inquiring
-Anthony Covatta

Anthony Covatta

Music Stage Manager