[NEohioPAL] Music and Baseball in June

Eden Valley Enterprises via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 29 17:51:32 PDT 2014

Come hear the songs and stories of the Great Depression when Foster Brown and Bette Lou Higgins present FROM A CRASH TO A BANG on Friday, June 6, 2014 at 7:30p.m. at the Brecksville Nature Center (which was built in 1939 by WPA craftsmen!)at 9000 Chippewa Creek Drive; Brecksville, Ohio. Light refreshments will be served.  There is NO charge for the program, but registration is requested. You can register at  440-526-1012 beginning May 26. For more information call the park at 440-786-8530.

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1p.m. you can find out why YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT! at the Baseball Heritage Museum; 530 Euclid Ave.; Cleveland, Ohio.  Anne McEvoy is Alta Weiss in this first-person character presentation which is a special fundraiser for our Grandma
 Gatewood documentary. Tickets are on sale now -- discount tickets are available until June 1 at $16 at . After that the price goes up to $20 so don't miss the opportunity to save money and have a great time! For complete information visit http://tinyurl.com/evealta

We hope to see you there!

Keep up with our whole schedule of events by checking our calendar regularly at http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, please reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org