[NEohioPAL] The Secret Is Out... You Don't Want To Miss This Show!

The Wadsworth Footlighters via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 2 08:31:05 PDT 2014

The Wadsworth Footlighters Proudly Present:

The Secret Life of Girls

By:Linda Daugherty
Directed By: Cory Ott

Dates:
June 6 & 7, 2014 at 7:30pm
June 8, 2014 at 2:30pm
At Grace Lutheran Church: 146 High Street, Wadsworth, Ohio

Tickets: $8.00 (available at door or from cast member)

SIDE NOTE: THIS SHOW IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.

Synopsis:
"I'm going to tell you a secret—and I don't want you to tell. The secret is about me—about my life—how it will never be the same again." In this honest and unflinching dramatization of teen-girl angst, a window is opened into the tumultuous and destructive world of girls' bullying. Abby seeks to gain acceptance as the newest member of the school championship volleyball team. As she and her teammates struggle to find a friend, a place in the group and themselves, their jockeying for position is sometimes humorous and often heartbreaking. Invitations are extended or withheld, individual friendships sacrificed to collective judgments, and alliances formed and changed daily as they careen from exclusion to isolation to acceptance and back again.

More info: www.wadsworthfootlighters.com