[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse 8x10 Theatrefest - ACTORS NEEDED!

Eileen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 2 11:28:14 PDT 2014

We’ve chosen our 8 Finalist 10 Minute Plays – Formal Announcement Coming Very, Very Soon!

But, in the meantime, we’ve begun casting and are looking for actors to fill specific roles.  (And there may be more in future days!)  Keep in mind that these are 10 minute plays, so your time commitment is minimal.    If interested, please contact the director, er, directly and send a short resume and picture.   It doesn’t have to be head shot, just a good representation.

Director Mary Mahoney  mccmmahoney at hotmail.com needs:
1 male, early 20s – army mechanic
1 male, early 30s – a grad student

Director Adam Alderson alderson.ac at gmail.com needs:
1 female 20s – a grieving friend

Weathervane Playhouse 8x10 TheatreFest*
July 11-13, 2014
We chose the finalists – the AUDIENCE votes for the winners!
Tickets are $10   Call 330-836-2323 or visit us at: http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/8x10TheatreFest

* eight plays, ten minutes each!

Eileen Moushey, Coordinator
Weathervane 8x10 Festival