[NEohioPAL] Looking for performance space

judah leblang via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 4 08:07:14 PDT 2014

Looking for performance space during the Gay Games

Hi Folks: I'm a Boston-based, Cleveland-raised writer and storyteller. I've developed a Cleveland-themed one man show about life in middle age, "One Man's Journey through the Middle Ages." I pitched it to several small theaters in town, but they're all booked or don't handle one-person shows.
I have one night at Dobama on August 7, but am looking for other gigs between Aug 3 and 16. Any suggestions--bookstores, non-traditional performance spaces, galleries, etc would be appreciated!

Clips from my show are on my website at www.judahleblang.com under 'the show' tab.
Thanks....

Judah

My book, "Finding My Place: One Man's Journey from Cleveland to Boston and Beyond" is now available from Lake Effect Press. See www.lakeeffectpress.com for more information.