[NEohioPAL] Merry Wives of Windsor Play Reading at the Beachwood Library- Scripts are Now Available!

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 5 04:28:28 PDT 2014

On June 11 at 7pm, at the Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library, 25501 Shaker Blvd, award winning playwright David Hansen will lead the group in a reading of "The Merry Wives of Windsor". Release your inner thespian as we read an abridged version of one of Shakespeare's most raucous comedies, which will be on stage at Great Lakes Theater this Fall.

To register, and obtain a copy of the play, call Margaret Reardon at 216-831-6868 or email mreardon at cuyahogalibrary.org.

David Hansen is Education Outreach Associate for Great Lakes Theater, a member of the Cleveland Play House Playwrights’ Unit and the Dramatists Guild of America. Recent works include "Winsor McCay's Adventures In Slumberland", "Agatha Christie’s The Mysterious Affair at Styles", "On the Dark Side of Twilight", and most recently "Double Heart (The Courtship of Beatrice and Benedick)" which was presented at the 2013 New York International Fringe Festival. Other works include "And Then You Die (How I Ran a Marathon in 26.2 Years)", and his award-winning solo performance on stillbirth, "I Hate This (a play without the baby)". More at www.davidhansen.org