[NEohioPAL] Summer Dance classes

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 8 13:07:36 PDT 2014

Cleveland City Dance offers ballet, modern, jazz, tap, and more for children and adults, taught by patient and experienced teachers. Get a leg up on life as students experience the joy of dance while developing confidence, self-esteem, social skills and discipline with limited class sizes to
guarantee individual attention encouraging each student’s maximum potential.  Individual classes and camps offered.
Summer classes begin July 7th.  The Little Ones Camp, ages 4-5, enjoy ballet, jazz, tap, crafts and music.  The Young Dance Camp, ages 6-7, have
ballet, musical theatre and choreography.  Beginning Camp dancers ages 8 and up with fewer than three years ballet experience take ballet, jazz, modern, choreography and music.  Level I Camp, ages 10 and up with three or more years of experience, and Intermediate/Advance students take
ballet, jazz, modern, music theory and more including rehearsal for the end of semester performance.  Advance placement recommended for Level I and up.
Several classes are near being full!!
Register early to receive a discount!  Please call us for more information at
216-295-2222 or visit our website at www.clevelandcitydance.com.

Cleveland City Dance

www.clevelandcitydance.com