[NEohioPAL] Study voice this Summer

Sharon Shaffer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 9 06:44:34 PDT 2014

Hello All,

I am seeking a few students to fill spots in my private voice studio
this summer.

I have degrees in vocal performance and vocal pedagogy, along with
multiple language fluency, and decades of professional theater, opera and
musical theater experience in the United States and abroad. I specialize in the
vocal techniques of the Classical, and Musical Theater, ear training/harmony,
repertoire choice and audition preparation. References and vitae available upon request.

Summer is a great time to do something for yourself, for a change. Don’t
worry, we will work around your calendar.

Be well and enjoy the
intermittent sunshine,

Sharon Shaffer

Call, text or email: