[NEohioPAL] Deaf Snow White Auditions

william morgan via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 12 09:14:30 PDT 2014

I'm sending this post once again.  For some reason it did NOT get posted correctly.  I think the original one was an attachment.  Maybe that's what happened to it when it didn't work.

Below is the information for the audition notices.  If you can re-post this that would be great.  Any help is appreciated.

The Morgan

The Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center and Grace Church
are partnering to produce a Deaf Theatre version of “Deaf Snow White”.  Open
auditions will be held at Grace Church on June 15th from 2 – 4 pm
and on June 16th from 6 – 8 pm.
There are 18 roles available.
Casting is for adult actors and students aged 12 years or older.  Grace Church is located at 7393 Pearl Rd.,
Middleburgh Hgts, OH 44130.  “Deaf Snow White” was co-written by
Iosif Schneiderman and William Morgan and will be directed by William
Morgan.  This performance is performed in
spoken English and American Sign Language simultaneously.  All actors, Deaf and Hearing, are invited to
audition for this children’s theatre production. Knowledge of ASL (American Sign
Language) is helpful but not required.  If
you are cast… we will teach you.  All
money from ticket sales will benefit the educational programs of SignStage and
the Deaf Services of Grace Church.  For
questions please call Bill Morgan at the SignStage office: 216-325-7559