[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS FOR ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN AT SCA - OPEN TO ANYONE AGE 6 AND UP

Christine Madden via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 12 16:01:00 PDT 2014

SCA's First Annual Inter-generational Production
Auditions Open to Anyone Ages 6 and up!

Rober Fulhum's
ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN
Conceived and Adapted by Ernest Zulia & David Caldwell
Directed by Dusten Welch

Auditions: June 18 (6:00pm - 8:00pm) *Please prepare a one-minute memorized
monologue to perform at the audition. Monologue options are available at
SCA upon request. Call SCA at (440) 337-1400 to make your audition
appointment today!

Cast List Posted: June 20

Rehearsals: June 30 - July 27 * Rehearsals will take place in the evening
at SCA, 2-4 times per week

Technical & Dress Rehearsals: Monday, July 29 - Wednesday, July 30 *Times
TBD

Performances: Thursday, July 31st; Friday, August 1 & Saturday, August 2
(7:30 pm); Sunday, August 3 (2:00 pm)

Based on Robert Fulghum’s best-selling books, Kindergarten takes a funny,
insightful, heartwarming look at what is profound in everyday life. This
tightly woven adaption presents an evening of theatrical storytelling that
celebrates our very existence, from the whimsy of childhood to the wisdom
of old age. Kindergarten is a sure hit for almost any performing group,
offering lots of opportunities to individuals with a wide range of talents
and theatrical experiences.

6315 SOM Center Road, Solon, Ohio 44139 . (440) 337-1400 .www.solonarts.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.solonarts.org%2F&h=kAQHYBgYU&enc=AZPGT7M3vDa_rkkMTaEJCj7EzAvZG49Zrfi5_pHC3Dd00Bsflo7UiR_D0HyAPyfjBjE&s=1>