[NEohioPAL] Looking for a couple of props

TechDirector via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 13 04:48:32 PDT 2014

The North Coast Men's Chorus is need of a rolling baby carriage and doll
baby for its upcoming production.

We would like to borrow it this coming Wednesday (6/18) to be returned on or
around next Tuesday.   (6/24)  If you have something you are willing to loan
please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Michael Rich |Technical Director

North Coast Men's Chorus

Cell:  <tel:216-214-2499> 216-214-2499

Techdirector.ncmc at gmail.com <mailto:Techdirector.ncmc at gmail.com>
<http://www.ncmchorus.org/> www.ncmchorus.org
<http://www.ncmchorus.org/production.html> production information

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Waetjen Auditorium | Cleveland State University

Sat.,  June 21, 2014 @ 8 PM
Sun., June 22, 2014 @ 3 PM

Even though marriage equality hasn't come to Ohio yet, we can still dream
and plan for that joyous day. Come along with NCMC as we take you on a
musical journey through courtship, popping the big question, planning the
florist and caterer, navigating the in-laws, and everything else that leads
up to saying, "I do!" If you've ever been to a wedding, you're sure to enjoy
our take on walking down the aisle.

For Ticket Information email:  <mailto:tickets at ncmchorus.org>
tickets at ncmchorus.org or call:   <tel:216-556-0590> 216-556-0590

Purchase Tickets online  <http://www.ncmchorus.org/tickets.html> HERE.

Interested in volunteering backstage? Click here:
<http://www.ncmchorus.org/production.html> HERE

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!