[NEohioPAL] 8 ft wooden ladder needed for Sweeney Todd at HBTI

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 14 08:59:58 PDT 2014

Hi Everybody,

We are looking for an eight foot wooden ladder than we can paint or
distress for use with our production of Sweeney Todd. Even better if there
are steps on both sides, but that isn't critical.

We would need it from now through the closing of the show on July 13.

Thanks for your help!

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

* Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122