[NEohioPAL] Double Estate sale plus lots more - 886 Barkston Rd HH - June 19-21 (Everything in house must be sold)

Lori Berenson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 15 19:01:47 PDT 2014

This is going to be a huge sale!  We are helping a friend sell the remaining stuff in her house, and she said that we could bring lots of other stuff to sell!  So we are combining her sale with another friend who recently downsized, and all of the stuff that we have to sell - plus more and more keeps coming.
The house is in Highland Hts - 886 Barkston Rd. (off Ridgebury, between Brainard and Lander) - you can also get to Barkston from Wilson Mills off Rose Blvd.
The sale will be Thurs, June 19 through Saturday, June 21 - each day from 9am until 6pm.  The sale is inside the house, plus the garage and the patio - so come rain or shine.
We have listings on Craigs List and on gsalr.com - click on the links below to see lists of items and pictures of some of the items that we have to sell.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/gms/4517369227.html

http://gsalr.com/huge-double-estate-sale-highland-heights-oh-20466878.html - same listing but more pictures

Hope to see you there!
Lori & Arnie