[NEohioPAL] For all Filmmakers who hate BUSINESS

Alex P. Michaels via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 16 00:58:55 PDT 2014

"I use to be a Filmmaker pretending to be a businessman. Now, I'm a Businessman pretending to be a Filmmaker."

A large majority of filmmakers forget it is called Show BUSINESS for a reason. We reveal in the creative side of the art, but forget the business details till it is too late or we need to go begging for money to complete our art.

Prelude2Cinema LLC is accepting clients who wish to focus on the artistic and let us focus on the business. There is a cost for this service (it is a business), but being filmmakers ourselves we know what must be done to make a movie and create a business. Prelude2Cinema LLC will also raise funds for your production and make certain all the necessary paperwork is done so that you can concentrate on being an artist and leave the BUSINESS of "Show Business" to us.

For more details, visit
http://prelude2cinema.com/services.php

To become a Client, contact us ASAP. We are only selecting a few Clients this year.
Email
client at prelude2cinema.com